Kissing the guy your friend likes...

Okay so I am in my last year of junior high and the guy who my friend used to like (she might still like him) is in his first year of high school. I have only met him in person once and he gave me a big hug and told me how beautiful I was. My friends say he is a player but I don't know. And he told me he is gonna kiss me on Tuesday and I don't know what to do. Also, there is a guy who likes me who wants to go out with me and I kind of like him but I'M CONFUSED.

And by the way, I've never had my first kiss...and this guy is adorable,

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't kiss him. One... your friends told you he's a player, and the fact that he's hitting on a girl two grades above him makes it evident. He's comfortable with his actions and motives, and is probably just adding you to his list. Besides... that's what a player does... confuse you and smooth talk. You don't want your first kiss to be with someone that just tells you when they're gonna do it like you have to take it. Hey, if you want to still get to know him, do so, but you put up the boundaries... if he starts acting childish because he wants to kiss you and you won't let him... well I'm sure you can figure it out from there. As for the other guy... come on... he likes you, you at least "kind of" like him... wouldn't you rather take a chance with him and see where it goes? You still don't have to kiss, you can just be friends and see where it goes. There are plenty of people that are like... 20+ who haven't kissed, so don't act like this is one of those things that you must do before graduating. Let it be special... let it happen naturally... mind you... naturally means unplanned... i.e. not on Tuesday. Take the regards of your friends. Additionally... pursing the guy of a friend is always off limits. I don't know if I need to tell you that, or if you already knew that.. but yeah... that's just a reminder for you. It'll save you a lot of trouble.

• Thank you. This was very well written and it helped my decision . (:

• You're welcome. Good luck in whichever path you choose.

• thank you. and I talked with him about it today and how I didn't want to hurt my friend and he understood(:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• my "friend" does this type of thing whenever I tell her I like someone, and I hate her for it. like hate her. you don't want to be that friend who is hated, cause you'll be hateddddd! don't kiss him if you don't wanna keep your friend. plus, a guy telling you when he's gonna kiss you and gives you a day, is a bad sign, its stupid. plus your only in middle school so like its not a big deal even if it seems like it to you. its just a guy. late high school is a bit different, but you don't go after your friends crush, everrrrr, even if she says she's over him. bad idea.

• Thank you, this helped a lot :D

• dont kiss him.

girls are complicated and emotional you don't wanna mess up a good friend ship