What do guys think of a girl wearing lots of pearls?

Hi there,

I just LOVE pearls and I wear them all the time. Just wondering what kind of impression would this give? Does the kind of jewelry a woman chooses to adorn herself with tell you anything about her character if you see her for the first time?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I think ALL jewelry makes a girl look sophisticated, but pearls most of all! It tells me you have class, care about your appearance & like looking pretty & dressed up! THAT'S AWESOME... DON'T stop wearing them if You really like them just cause of a couple of jerks...

• I really couldn't care less to be honest haha

• its OK if we are going to a nice resturaunt etc but if she is wearing them to school it is weired

• just makes me think she's some rich superficial bitch. honestly. you could be the nicest person in the world but if your debating between which stone to wear because you have the chance to wear either, then that sounds realllllllly bad. no offense

• :( Okay but as long as no one KNOWS that I have the choice, it would come off as bitchy right?

• LOL yeah they can sort of remind you the Queen. But I think it's different when you actually see someone wearing pearls as opposed to thinking about it. But thanks anyway :)

• hence why I put this, and I showed up evangelina

What Girls Said 4

• It can look really cute! I wouldn't wear them all the time tho.

• Pearls, with the right outfit, can come off as classy and elegant. If you are dressed casually, they won't make you look like a "rich bitch"! They are a timeless accessory.

• i like pearls, and all jewelry actually. I have a ton of antique and costume jewelry and its so much fun to wear :)

• i wear pearls all the time, I'm 19 and my friend told me that she doesn't know anyone our age who wears pearls. so it's really old fashioned. but I like it