Why are short girls into these guys?

seems short girls are more into guys that tower over them with a foot difference, rather than guys who are still taller than them but not by much

Most Helpful Girl

• tall guys are hot. face of life

What Girls Said 17

• I really don't care much about height, anything's fine as long as he's at least marginally taller than me. No need to tower, but I wouldn't mind that either.

• I'm not sure... I'll go for them sometimes (I'm 5 foot), but rarely. I tend to go towards guys between 5'7-5'10 (about). A foot just seems too big of a difference, but it could work. In response to LonelyGirl's answer, I am/was bullied for my height, but I don't (and don't think I would) go for guys just because of that. Others might, though.

• I'm not short, I'm 5'6 3/4" and height is on very big demand. I like a guy to be at least 5.25" taller than me. They feel more protective and stronger, like as if they are a prince in shining armor.

• I'm not sure really. I've dated majority of guys that were 5'8'' and up, but I broke that streak with my current boyfriend. I personally like dudes that aren't too tall. It becomes awkward at a certain point. I guess, it's a security issue. I'd feel more comfortable with a dude that is ultra tall rather than one that is my height.

• Well I'm not sure why we are, but we most definitely are. I'm 5'3" and I would love a 6' guy. he can protect me, and he can make my babies a normal height. hahaha like the anonymous user said. But really I think it's more the protection thing. We like to feel protected and taken care of. tall guys feel more like they can protect us against the world.

• Because I find them more attractive and the taller they are, the safer I feel.

I've only dated guys around 190 to 198cm...purely by coincidence, but a nice coincidence... Haha

• im considered short by all of my friends, I'm 5'5 but almost all of my friends are jocks so their tall. And I'm just attracted to taller guys cause I dk really. I just like them taller than me, I don't just like a tall guy he needs to have muscle he can't be skinny and tall that's so unattractive to me

• generally short girls are used to being bullied because of their height since a young age.so they tend to see their lack of height as a handicap,a flaw so when looking for a guy,they choose one that would never be called short.They see short people as as you know...short people.xD

• I've never chosen a tall guy, they usually choose me! Happily loved by my 6'6" guy, I'm 5'0".

• wud you date a short guy? say 5'5

• If I was still dating people, if they understood and loved me for the weirdo I am. lol. I'm a feisty and intelligent girl. If a click just happens then sure.

• because tall is just wonderful, its gorgeous... I don't know can't explain! you don't want someone close to your height cos its like a girl

• The best way I can describe this is opposites attract.

• so wtf is a guy supposed to do..?

short girls want tall guys, medium want tall, and tall want tall

• I wouldn't say that just because someone is tall or short that is how they are picked. Girls like guys who give them something each girl wants something different but each leads to the same underlying events marriage, children, and love, Be yourself and someone will notice you for who you are not how tall you are.

• ya bullsh*t lol

• It's hot.I love taller guys.My standard is 5'10+

Taller the better

• im with all these girls. you feel protected.

• so you wouldn't date a short guy then?

• how tall are you then?

• im about 5'3 5'4ish so not very tall. pretty much everyone's taller than me.

• Because tall guys are hot altogether!

• I think it's an instinctive thing.

The smaller the girl, the harder it is for her to protect herself.

The smaller the girl, the smaller her children are going to be.

Ergo, get a big guy for protection and for the production of big, healthy babies.

xD

• so shorter guys aren't healthy? lol thnx

• ok but would you rule out a guy if he was taller but not by much ?

cuz some short girls here have a minimum height that's 8 inches taller than themselves lol

• Nah, I wouldn't rule someone out.

If I like someone, it's because they have an awesome personality.

Their appearance stops counting for anything once I've gotten to know them.

• You know how some tall guys like short girls because they feel the need to protect them? Well, some short girls like to feel protected and see the taller guys as better protecters. Just an idea

• It's just what they prefer.Or who they ended up liking...:)

What Guys Said 3

• Why are guys into girls with bigger t*ts? There's no real reason for it and not all are but that's just how it is. Deal with it shorty.

• A lot more girls are into tall then guys are into big t*ts.

• Bigger boobs means a more fertile female. Plus they are nicer to touch in your hands specially when you can grave them in your hand

• probably because the guy doesn't want a girl who towers over him lol.

• Brooooo the Napoleon Complex doesn't apply only to short guys...