A girl asked me to choose a number between 1 and 10 what does this mean??

Actually I'm in contact with a girl via internet, I have seen some her pics, she is really beautiful and sexy, we have been talking to each other via internet I mean messages for about a month, and now I am really really attracted toward each other, and yesterday suddenly she asked me this question, can any tell me the answer to this question? guys and girls both provide answers please

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say 5. By the way, keep your guard up. If she is over attractive, it could be a fake. Ask her a question that you have asked around a month ago and see if the stories match up.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she's just being random don't read 2 much into it

What Guys Said 3

• "ur a very nice person" sounds like someone being polite to a courteous stranger. Don't f***in ask her out. Dam. If that's your only lead after 1 month of communications, then you are screwed.

• you sure she's not a guy from africa trying to get money outta you lol?

• y do you say so?:~? as far as I know we live in the same country, and more over we haven't discussed anything on money and stuff like that so I personally don't think that this could be it, what do you say?

• Ask her if she wants to get together for lunch, or coffee and see how she replys.