A girl asked me to choose a number between 1 and 10 what does this mean??

Actually I'm in contact with a girl via internet, I have seen some her pics, she is really beautiful and sexy, we have been talking to each other via internet I mean messages for about a month, and now I am really really attracted toward each other, and yesterday suddenly she asked me this question, can any tell me the answer to this question? guys and girls both provide answers please

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say 5. By the way, keep your guard up. If she is over attractive, it could be a fake. Ask her a question that you have asked around a month ago and see if the stories match up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she's just being random don't read 2 much into it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• "ur a very nice person" sounds like someone being polite to a courteous stranger. Don't f***in ask her out. Dam. If that's your only lead after 1 month of communications, then you are screwed.

0|0
    0|0
  • you sure she's not a guy from africa trying to get money outta you lol?

0|0
    0|0
    • y do you say so?:~? as far as I know we live in the same country, and more over we haven't discussed anything on money and stuff like that so I personally don't think that this could be it, what do you say?

• Ask her if she wants to get together for lunch, or coffee and see how she replys.

0|0
    0|0