How to get a date for the prom?

As many people know the end of senior year is coming and I don't have a date. Besides that I have never had a relationship with a girl before. Many times I have put effort out there but never got far. I am a bit shy. What annoys me the worst is the fact that while I am not really short I look young and younger to the point where 10 &11 graders confuse me for a freshmen. What can I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have a lot of friends that are girls? If so, asking one of them to go to prom with you might be really flattering for them! Prom doesn't have to be romantic, it's just a fun night to hang out with friends. A friend that is a girl is a great target for prom dates.

If you don't have many female friends, give this some thought: Who is the girl you would be happiest at prom with? If she's taken or just unavailable, think of the next girl. Go for someone who is going to make you happy and that you could have a good time with. I for one would be flattered if someone came up to me and said, "Hey, we don't know each other very well but I was wondering if you had a date for prom? I would love to get to know you better." Seriously.

And man, if worst comes to worst, there's no shame in going stag. That way you can break it down with any lady you want to! :)

What Guys Said 0