Who has dated a short guy?

So I met someone and he's about 2 inches shorter than i am...I don't know how to over come this. I know its all about what's inside but I think it looks awkward...Anyone been in this situations?

I only asked becasue I feel so unfeminine like I'm gonna break him or somthing. I'm 125 lbs 5"6 and he's about the same 5"4 and 130-140 lbs he's has a nice built but the height kill it for me.

What Guys Said 1

• personally no. However I knew a friend who experienced this and I think due to age forever... As I guy we all joked with him but they were fine for a awhile. However while this may look awkward however this is the normal view. Now you said you just met him if your dating you technically seem comfortable. You let others judge you just let the relationship go. Basically go with your flow not others. Also depending on his age guys can grow until their 19 as what I heard so these two inches may go away soon.

• hes 23 and I'm 25. so I think he's done growing!

What Girls Said 1

• One of my guy friends that I like is a couple inches shorter than me too. My mom said that she'd prefer I didn't ever go out with him JUST because he's shorter than me and it'll look awkward. I looked at her like "wtf?!" and she kept telling me the same thing over and over till I finally said whatever, and just decided that she can't make the choice for me. I can date who I want to date. Whether he's shorter than me or not, it doesn't bother me. I like him for him, and his personality, so his height shouldn't matter to me all that much.

• Thats great...but unfortuantely I can't seem to get over it. I feel so unfeminine and unprotected. lol

• Haha, I know what you mean. It's just something I've made myself get over and not realize it too much anymore. Considering I've liked this guy for 8-1/2 months? now. Yeah, I know, it's horrible, lol. I can't help it though (as sad as that sounds)...