Which is more annoying on a date?

When a girl eats nothing at all, or when she eats as much or more than you do? Guys, would either of these bother you?

• Eats nothing at all
  • Eats as much or more than you
  • I don't care how much she eats as long as she's in shape and has good table manners

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would eating as much as me or more be a turn off? It'd be pretty damn intriguing, as I often eat only two meals a day (which means I eat a lot when I have dinner).

Eating very little or nothing at all would be a turn off. A healthy appetite is not :)

• Haha I was with my friends at a resturant once and I ate a lot more than everyone else and our guy friend was teasing me so I wondered if it was a turn off...

What Guys Said 1

• She has to eat. Eating is fun. It's a turn-off if she doesn't. I assume there's some mild anorexia going on.

What Girls Said 1

• WELL, some girls find it awkward to eat in front of people. Especially on a date.

• I think I speak for men everywhere when I say: "WHYYYYYYYY!?"

• Aha I don't know. It's just one of those things. I find it awkward but I still eat in front of people. Even my boyfriend of seven months, I still think about it. I guess some girls situations are worse

• OMG I'm one of those girls lol