Does this guy still like me or is he just playing games??

Need some advice seriously::

ok I been knowing this guy sense freshman year high school he asked me to be his girlfriend back in sophomore year in high school and I really wanted to say yes to him but he was confusing me he would be talking to me and another girl at the same time as me. Even though that's in the past but I still talk to him and like him. Every know and than I will text message and call him, he really never calls or text message me until I do it first seems like he is trying to ignore me right. But the crazy thing about it is when I do talk to him he would ask me to come down to were he stay because he stay far away from were I stay and to spend time with him and to call him more often. The whole situation is really confusing me I don't know if he is playing games or do he still like me or he just want a booty call or something.

I really need some advice !

Most Helpful Guy

• Booty call. Given that he's not trying to initiate contact, it looks like he's not trying to date you. He'll take your company when he can get it easy, though.

P.S.: Any guy with a lick of sense is talking to more than one girl at once. That way, when one girl flakes out, he has a sane one on deck.

What Guys Said 2

• move on.

• he's playing games.

What Girls Said 2

• it seems like he is stringing you along. it is sad to say this, since you seriously like him

believe me, action speaks louder than words, he said he likes you but he doesn't show his love in his actions, it means nothing. Look at what men do, don't just listen to them, they can say anything without thinking about consequesces

the best way is tell him how you feel, see if he will change,

otherwise, just move on, you deserve a better person

• Hes playing games.