GUYS, Does it turn you off for a woman to not text you back?

would you rather initiate texts or rather for a woman to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something to keep in mind about texting: Y'know how girls get really turned off when a guy texts them too much? Guys don't really think like that, at least I don't. Don't be afraid to initiate texts all the time, we usually like it. Just don't go overboard and you'll be fine. Not texting us back makes us think you're not interested and we immediately back off.

What Guys Said 6

• Mutual comunication. I get all fuzzy inside when someone I like texts/calls me. Id imagine she would feel the same if I texted/called her.

Though a turn of is when you do a fairly lengthy and nice text/message that you put your heart and mind into and you get "Lol k" back. Degrading like hell.

• yes, that does not go over well with me either... well I guess he lost interest, he hasn't text me back in a week.. When we are together, we have a good time.. I haven't tried to call or text either.. anyhow, I guess I should just move on.

• Honestly, I rather for people to not text me period. Most text messages are uneducated and dumb and pointless. And all of your replies are "lol k" "wow ok" or "okay ;), it gets sickening. I rather for my date to call and leave voice messages instead.

• rather her do it. yes it is a turn off. I think she's being a total tool if she doesn't ever write back.

• Depends... if the woman was busy, then sure. If the woman was leading me on, I'll lead her on when she gets her clothes off D:<

• its better when she first texts otherwise we just wonder, or move on...

• If a girl doesn't text me back then I take it as a sign of no interest, so yeah a turn off. Girls not responding or saying they have a boyfriend, I'm told, are their way the world over as saying "leave me alone"

• 'If a girl doesn't text me back then I take it as a sign of no interest, so yeah a turn off.'

lmfao :)

• I was wondering if anyone would get the ambiguity :)

What Girls Said 0