What does kissing the forehead mean.

or the check or hand ?

does this mean you are really into the girl or do guys do it just to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forehead means support, like & care :)

What Guys Said 3

• Check = I like the person

Hand = Some kind of a joke towards a friends of mine. Kissing a girls hand only means something for me, when I'm already in a relationship with the girl.

Forehead = Well, this is hard to explain, but mostly it's some kind of "I'm sorry about what happened, but I'm glad to see you again"-kiss. Or it's a rejection kiss, when a girls try to kiss me, but I reject her, I pull my head down, and she ends up kissing my forehead instead, same thing when I get rejected ;-)

• I would only do that if I really like a girl. I want to do that so badly.

• It is very intimate. It is something you do to babies and a lot of the behavior early on in relationships reflects interactions with babies like baby talk, sitting on a guy's lap, Eskimo kisses, caressing a back. you don't kiss a girls forehead if you don't like her a lot and it is definitely not something you would do with a girl you just wanted one night stand with.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's a very sweet gesture.

I believe simple gestures like that are very intimate. If this has happened to you, I'm sure the guy you are with really likes you ;)

• it's very sweet and intimate