How do I convince a girl to be my date...

i asked a girl to be my date, she kind of refused it, she didn't say no openly but apparently she started giving me reasons because of which she can't be my date, now I'm trying to convince her, can any 1 tell me the trick that how to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't now. She has a thought in her head about why she shouldn't date you or why she doesn't want to date you. You can try to preach that it isn't what she is going to get or you can leave it be. My suggestion is to leave it be and just go on living life as you would but make sure any of the points she said about not being able to date you become false. If she is really making that big of a deal about it, then she wasn't going to work out anyways.

What Girls Said 1

• What reasons did she give?

If she said that you didn't have enough time for her, then show her that you'll make time for her

Or if you're too quiet, come up with a bunch of topics you guys can talk about, etc

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds as though she made up her mind already. I know you must have liked the girl, but if she is making excuses for not dating you, it means she don't want to date you. I would personally move on. Sorry if it sounds grim.

• Give it some time pass then ask her again sometime later. If she still turns you down, then move on. If she wants to go on a dare or hang out with you from that point, then the ball is in her court.