Who should I choose?

So I have been with my boyfriend, Zach, for about 2 months now and he is an amazing guy. But we have never once talked together, just the two of us. We are always with other friends and that's great but I'm not happy with it. I have told him this but nothing has ever come of it. My job requires me to work late at my school by myself and often my best friend, Josh, will keep me company and talk with me the entire time I'm working. I feel like Josh has been more of a boyfriend to me than Zach ever has. Recently, I have started to develop strong feelings for Josh and it scares me because I would never cheat on Zach and I know I shouldn't have these feelings for him. I am happy when I'm with Zach but I am happier when I am with Josh. I really want things to work out between Zach and I, but I don't know what to do about my feelings for Josh. Should I do what would make me happy and choose Josh or should I stay with Zach?

Ok so I decided to break up with Zach and I am so glad that I did. Josh is so incredible and I haven't been this happy in such a long time! We are taking it slow though. I am soooooooooooo happy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To quote Greys Anatomy, I'd say Josh is your work boyfriend. Question is, do you want to make Josh your personal boyfriend too? It seems like you are very unhappy with Zach, and that's not healthy relationship... So if you do choose Josh, I'd recommend you wait a bit before you start dating Josh, just to make sure that he's not the rebound guy. I almost rebounded on my own work boyfriend, and that sort of wrecked my friendship with him. I mean we still talk, but we're not as close anymore, so just keep that in mind... :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• yay! that's great! I'm so happy for you :)