Is it bad if she wants to go to a sandwich place like Panera for our first dinner date?

I have nothing against these sandwich type places but I was thinking a place that you get waited on so it would be a longer time would be nice.

It just doesn't feel like a date to me to go to a place your order at the counter place. Do you guys agree?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's not necessarily a bad thing at all. By going to a place like Panera's, it allows for a relaxed atmosphere so there will be little to no pressure on either of you. With all of the hustle and bustle going on it won't be awkward if there are some dragging lulls or silences between bits of conversation. Also, Panera isn't terribly expensive so if you're paying for the date, she's thinking of you. And if the date goes well, you can always go to somewhere for dessert or for a nice walk in the cool brisk evening air. Just go, have fun, relax and be you. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• not really bad, it's more relaxing there and no pressure of this big date with the waiter, and all of that. I think first couple of dates should be fun, where you just hang out and get to know each other. Panera is a cute place, I would love if a guy suggested that first date and than go do something fun, eating healthy is a big thing for me lol so I'd b happy. The point is not to make it all fancy, or official date. Its to get to know each other, and relax. Doesn't matter where she wants to go as long as she wants to hang out with you. It is also not too expensive, sometimes I feel bad taking somewhere expensive and have the guy pay (hopefully the guy knows first date or two you should pay) so I'd suggest something not too expensive and fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at it this way. If things start going bad its easy to bail. But if things are going well you don't have a waiter hovering over your shoulder trying to get rid of you so they can get the tip from the next people who get seated there. You can spend as much time as both of you wnat there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• she wants to show you that she's a healthy type of woman and hopefully you are too. Panera bread is actually a very good place to sit and catch up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. You're thinking too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pantera! \m/

1|0
    0|0