She never texts me first, and I'm worried that she's not interested anymore? What do you make of this?

We've been flirting for a month or two... the last time I saw her was a little over a week ago and she was always touching my arm, nervously laughing and giddy around me.. couldn't hold eye contact because she likes me!

Well a week ago was the last time we had an interesting conversation over text, where she invited me to join her for spring break... I agreed! The next day I asked if she wanted to do something on the weekend, she said she was "busy but maybe next weekend ;(" and I agreed. We didn't talk for three days..I texted her and she was dismissive and didn't contribute to the conversation.. so I let the conversation die. Four days later I call her, it goes to voicemail, I leave her a message. She texted saying she was busy (at work) but that she would call me later, and she never did.

I'm just concerned because I can't seem to get a hold of her to ask her out.. and she's been so dismissive lately. She never texts me first, and I'm worried that she's not interested anymore? What do you make of the situation... why could this be happening.

What Girls Said 1

• can't help you too much I'm afraid, but make friends with her friends of you really want to see what's up. if she's still talking about you like a relationship of any kind is a distinct possibility, you'll be able to tell from how her friends treat you. good luck, hope it works out!

What Guys Said 0