Girls, who would you choose?

guy 1: Pretty good looking(whatever your definition of good looking is), smart, interested in science and psychology. not yet but will be rich. can be impatient and easily angered sometimes. doesn't believe in cheating but likes to check out other girls and watches p*rn. doesn't want kids but is willing to do it for his love.

guy 2: Very good looking, works out and eats right. likes to talk about other people behind their backs. has a career and will make a pretty good living. doesn't want kids. very defensive of his love.

guy 3: not good looking at all, smart, almost genius level, will be rich, wants to help hungry children all over the world with his money, loves animals too and wants lots of kids. cheated on a girl one time but will never do it again. likes to brag.

guy 4: alright looking, very loving and affectionate to his love. buys you flowers and complements you all you want. smart but not very dedicated. smokes weed and doesn't have a real religion, but believes in god strongly. wants only 1 or 2 kids and some dogs, not a cat person. will make a good living but needs some motivating.

guy 5: very good looking, as close to perfect as a man's body can get(your definition of a perfect body). not very smart but smart enough to pay the bills and make a decent living. doesn't believe in love because he's been cheated on and due to this, has cheated more than once. kids or no kids is the same to him. has trust issues but tries. can get violent when angry but not towards people. volunteers in charity events and rescues animals.

vote and explain your reasons. if you want more combinations, let me know and I'll post another one with different personalities.

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2
  • Guy 3
  • Guy 4
  • Guy 5
just so you know, guy 1 is the closest to my personality, except for the likes to look at other girls, I try hard not to. but I control my impatience pretty well and I don't get angry that easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy 1- I like but the angry part scares me. I don't mind a guy watching p*rn THAT much as long as he is loyal and likes my body- won't compare it to p*rn stars etc. I LOVE science/psych. If he doesn't want kids it wouldn't work out because I will be kid crazy. I understand that he is willing- but he is going to have to actually WANT them.

Guy 2 is pretty good. I don't really mind talking behind others backs that much- but I really want kids! If I could make him just average looking and want one kid I would like him a LOT more.

Guy 3-I couldn't be with someone who is "not at all good looking" I don't want them to be a turn off. I don't need super good looking but I need to be attracted. Plus bragging is so annoying- but I LOVE the intelligence and the wanting kids and animals and help hungry children.

Guy 4- lack of motivation is OK but the drug part is not. I can't handle a guy that smokes weed.

Guy 5's multiple cheating an violence is awful- plus I like smart guys.

I wouldn't want to marry any of them- but guy 2 would be the best to date. If he doesn't want kids that isn't much of a problem if he is only ever going to be my boyfriend.

What Girls Said 23

• I chose guy 1. Intelligence is very important to me in a partner, and an interest in science gives him bonus points. I don't care whether or not he'll be rich. I don't care if a guy checks out other girls or watches p*rn. I'm not sure if I want kids yet or not, so that's not a big deal. As far as being impatient and easily angered sometimes---well, I'd hope that the fact that he's intelligent and has an interest in psychology, he'd be willing to work on these things if they became an issue in our relationship.

• I agree with another anonymous, I wouldn't really pick any of them. Lucky for me, though, men don't only come in these 5 archetypes. Thank god!

Flaws:

1 - Doesn't want kids. I would never want to have children with someone who is just "doing it for love" - what kind of father would he be? No, I only want to have kids with someone who wants them as much as I do.

2 - Same, and then on top of that the talking about people behind their backs? Ugh, no one likes a gossip.

3 - Cheater, braggart, and not good looking at all. Physical attraction is a must (whatever I consider attractive).

4 - The pot is a problem that he'd probably grow out of (otherwise it's a huge red flag), and the motivational issues, too. Though they might clear up without the pot.

5- Not very smart? Not going to cut it! Violent? No amount of volunteer work would make me want to be with a violent guy.

• Lol actually my fiancĂ© is more number one and though I may want to strangle him often, I totally love and adore him. I think looks are totally each persons opinion cause I think my guy is the sexiest in the world but that's me. The impatient thing can be annoying sometimes though, takes a lot of patience on my part. Sometimes I laugh and tell him he throws worse temper tantrums than my 2 sons but what I'm gonna do lol. The kids thing should depend on how your personality is. My fiancĂ© is good to my kids but we have agreed we don't want anymore. He is honest enough to admit he's too spoiled to share the attention. He likes to be first and most important no matter what, so men/women like that should never have kids lol. I'm lucky that my boys are older now so I can split my attention both ways. As for the looking at other girls, annoying, but not a big thing. Just as long as you're not online posting on "dating" sites and actually giving other girls your affection, number ones are awesome :). T\

• I really don't know...

Guy one seems nice but I would stay clear of anyone with an anger issue, been there and it's never good.

Guy two sounds good although we don't know anything about his educational background, is he smart? etc

Guy three is a no no for me because I can't see myself having kids.

Guy four is a no no because of the drug taking.

Guy five has a few issues, he cheats and he's violent.

If I had to pick it would be 2 I guess.

x

• i guess guy 2's intelligence would b average.

• well whether its a drug or not, its the same as alcohol in the sense that it puts you out of reality to some degree and I wouldn't want to be with someone who isn't in touch with reality that's why I said that social drinking is OK but everyday drinking isn't. Also I just hate the smell and taste of smoke. That's only my opinion though, I still have friends who use weed etc and I'm cool with it but it's just not for me :)

• alright, well you're entitled to your own preferences.

• none of them lol. I don't want to comprimise when it comes to my future husband and all of them have something that would not match with me. Maybe #1, of he would like kids.

• That's really hard! =D I was like 'number 4's perfect! Then it said 'he smokes weed' and I was like 'darn! >=[' But I still chose him regardless, his flaw seems the most minor one for me than the others. A guy who likes p*rn is a no-no along with cheaters and violent people =)

• well they all had to have a flaw, otherwise they wouldn't be real people. these are all based on different combinations of flaws and qualities of mine and some of my friends. and yeah I agree with you on that.

• Yeah true ^-^

• None, they all have flaws that I couldn't deal with.

1-Checking out other girls, and watching p*rn would make me uncomfortable.

2-Talking about people behind their backs.

3-Cheating and bragging.

4-Smoking weed, and no real religion. And the needing motivation.

5-Doesn't believe in love, violence.

But hey, no ones perfect.

• hmm. Well 1 worry me because he angers easily, I play around a lot and he'll probably get all butt-hurt and that's not cool, 2 f*** #2 (I don't like it when people are two-faced), 3 sounds alright but I'm not fellin the bragging, 4 sounds alright but I'm not here to motivate you ALL the time (and you kind of describe him like he needs a lot of attention and that gets annoying), 5 he has to much baggage.. But I guess if it was a life and death situation I'd pick 1.

• Guy 1

• what was your fave thing about him?

• He wouldn't pressure me for kids because I haven't made a clear decision about that, If he checks out other girls who cares most guys do anyway. I love science and I am very good at quieting people down

• haha OK coo.

• guy 3 is the best purely for the lack of cigarettes/weed. I liked guy 2 until I got to the personality. I can't believe that he is very smart if what he wants to do is video games and he even ever likes to smoke weed and drink without planning on stopping. That is just such a turn off for me that even though it is only occasional it is a deal breaker. The religious thing might be a conflict with me because I am not that religious. I wouldn't necessarily want to wait till marriage- just till love- but I wouldn't mind it and I love that he is a virgin. Guy 1 not wanting kids is a deal breaker immediately. penis size totally doesn't matter to me- none of them are ridiculous enough to be embarrassed by (2" might weird me out a bit) I do wish guy 3's intelligence was higher. I would definitely trade some of the money for intelligence.

Are any of these describing you? If so which one?

• guy 2 is the closest, but they're all combinations that I've noticed on me and my friends and I added traits from other people.

• Guy 1 for suresies. He just appeals to me.

• Guy 3 because I also want to help out.

• y do all of them have small d***s? if I had to choose I guys it would be guy 2.. but 6 in is small

• 6 is average, its above average in a lot of countries too.

and if 6" don't satisfy you, he's not the one with the problem, your vagina is just really deep, the average vaginal cavity is only 4-5".

• so defensive! so what I am going to guess you are what 5 inches? it is cool some girls like that.. but I know I like 8 inches is because I get it on the regular! damn it is OK that you got a small d*** but it is no need to attack me! it is OK you can't help what God didn't bless you with

• you're still not getting it, you're the one that got defensive, all I said was that 6" isn't small, its average. you're the one attacking me by saying my d*** is small.

but anyway, I'm done waisting my time with you so way whatever you want.

• guy 3:

looks don't mean anythink to me

• Guy 2. Wants 2 kids and the artisticness, education and several things bought it home. Penis size doent bother me (im a virgin)

• I didn't finish reading the rest of guy 2 or even read guy 3 I pick guy 3 I can't stand guys who smoke...

• It's a tie for guy 2 and 3.

Guy 1 in my book once a cheater always a cheater.

• thats not true, not that I agree with cheating, but there's 2 kinds of cheaters:

one type cheats and feels terrible about it and doesn't do it again.

another type cheats and pretends to feel bad or does feel bad but only for a while and cheats again later.

• well if I ever did cheat(which won't happen) and she knew me well enough, I'd say the chances are about a 5-6/10.

i'm a very honest person and you could ask any of the people that know me, if I ever cheated(and I've had several chances with several girls) I'd have to have been drunk or drugged and she would have to be the most beautiful girl in the world that I actually felt a strong connection with.

• Hmmmmm that works~

• Guy 1. Watching p*rn is not a big problem and girls check out other girls just as much as guys, so maybe we can rate them together =D Patience is a virtue, so not everyone has developed it and the best way to deal with anger is to talk. Guy 1 seems the best, because it is relatively easy to counter or compromise with him.

• Guy 1: I have a problem with impatient people and I wouldn't like that he is quick to anger. I don't care about him checking out other women as long as he is respectful about it. I will also look at other guys, but just don't do it right in front of my face or be obvious about it. I don't care if he watches p*rn.The biggest issue is that he doesn't really want kids but is willing to have them for me, I don't want my kids to have a father that doesn't really want them in this world and is only doing it for me.

Guy 2: I don't like people who talk about others behind their backs but won't say it to their face. That shows cowardice and I don't respect that. I also want kids so he's not someone I'd choose long term

Guy 3: He's not good looking at all and I wouldn't be attracted to him. So do not pass go. I almost didn't read the rest of the description.

Guy 4: He sounds fine. He's not perfect (no one is) but overall he's a well rounded decent sounding guy.

Guy 5: He doesn't believe in love? That's the saddest thing to me in his entire description. I wouldn't want him based on that because if he doesn't believe in love most likely he just goes from woman to woman without any real feelings.

I'd pick Guy 4 or Guy 1.

• thanks for all the detail.

and I agree with you, I hate cowards and I think people who don't believe in love have just had sad lives.

• I chose #3, just because I don't have DD's or a big ass for #2 lol otherwise I should have chosen #2

• it doesn't mean he won't date you if you don't have DD's or a big ass, I should have been more specific, sorry about that.

• guy 3

• could you vote, please?

• i did, I accidentally voted for guy 2, but changed my mind when I saw he did drugs

• oh, OK. I'll remember that.

• None of them, they all have major character flaws that would turn me off from being with them. If it's not the fact that they don't want children, don't believe in love, or cheat, then they can be an angry abusive man who's insensitive, lazy or egotistical. I sincerely hope these aren't men you are questioning dating. If you're like that yourself, then you're a perfect match, but certainly not something I would want!

• P.S. guys looking at other girls and watching p*rn is completely normal and typical of almost every guy so I wouldn't judge my opinion on him over this. Men have eyes and libidos too.

• She asked for opinions, I gave it. And no, I'm not number 1 or any of these losers. Maybe if your a mormon looking at the opposite sex is wrong. Girls do it too, not a big deal. You're not cheating if it's just a picture of a stranger.

• plus I wouldn't do it if my girl minded, we've talked about it. I even send her vids sometimes for inspiration haha

• Guy two is the closest I can get to the perfect guy that I want. The only thing I wouldn't like about him is that you didn't say if he's affectionate and loving. That's the only thing I would like added.

• he's defensive, that counts as affection doesn't it?

• fights for you, defends you, protects you, keeps you from harm.

• Than that would work :)

• Add someone in there with a strong love for god.

What Guys Said 4

• Im definitely guy 4, not sure if it's a good thing though. :-/

• I think the strongest factor is their personality regarding confidence/dominance, unpredictability, that's what gets girls really going

• yeah that's true, my girl loves that I'm unpredictable.

• It's like picking between testicular cancer, prostate cancer, or penile cancer. Either way, you're screwed.

• I'm mostly guy #4 lol. xD