Would you date a girl who's got a kid?

visa versa too with you girls with a guy.

i don't know about you but I don't know if I could because I wouldn't like that responsibility if things got serious between her and me.

id be fine if it was my kid but not someone else's, the reason why is because say me and the mother got close and I became a father to that kid (maybe the other father isn't around) and say somewhere down the line me and the mother got into some argument and broke up, she could very well say your not his real father even though I would of put my all into that family for months or years.

say it did work out what if I wanted a child of my own and she didn't because she's already got one and doesn't want anymore.

i see a lot of single teenage girls and above all single and got kids and looking for a decent guy and looking for love and I'm thinking I can't go there, no offense girls.

so what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's drama

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't care. For me, the only concern is that now I know he's not a virgin and therefore I don't know if he'll be okay with my decision to wait. But if he's cool with that, I have no problem. I love children. ^_^

• i would prefer not to date a guy with a kid because he will always have ties to the mother. a lot of the times most guys end up f***ing their baby mama no matter what so why would I put up with that? she's always gonna be in his life and his daughter with another woman would come before me so why bother when there are plenty of guys out there who don't have kids?

What Guys Said 1

• ?/ I'm sorry, you write gibberish.