Have you ever dated someone only because you thought they were good looking?

I'm just curious to see if people would date someone they don't really connect with because of looks alone.

(When I say date, I mean anything from a few dates to bf/gf)

And if so, how long did you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Immature or needy guys will think be folly blinded by good-looking alone, while mature or wise guys will 'examine' gals if she is worth go for. Not all good looking are captable of getting date or boyfriend or even keep relationship longer. A friend of mine was hottest girl but was always struggling to get any date or even boyfriend but if she ever finds one but that relationship always ended in a very short period of time. Be true to yourself and honest are important play and comnmunication is best too and more powerful than beautiful appearance of person outside as good personality attracts beautifully and lasts longer!

• Thats really true about beauty not necessarily meaning you can always get/keep a relationship, I have known gorgeous people who struggle to keep the relationship going for more than a month or so. Nice answer.

What Guys Said 9

• kinda she was very sweet and funny but she was dumber then a rock, in fact I think she was sweet and funny because she was dumb man but what a great body and an amazing pair of tatas

• Hmm... I want to say yes because I was never opposed to it, and did arrange such instances. But they never fell through to be considered actual, and worth mentioning, as such, no, I haven't.

• lol@beingtheonlypersonwiththeballstoadmittoit. Even though the answer was still no.

• In a good or bad way? O.o lol

• EVERYONE I've dated I thought was good looking. I could tell that one right away, and I wouldn't have dated them if I hadn't been attracted to them.

It takes a bit longer to get to know if you connect with them. That's WHY you go on the dates.

• Wouldn't that just be a waste of time, and whatever effort was used..? -- But, no. I haven't.

• i've only hooked up with girls for their looks.

i hooked up with my sister's friend once and she was a fat girl but but she had a cute face and a nice big and actually firm ass and thighs, I still thought she was sexy.

and I also got along with her pretty well.

and they way we ended up hooking up was like something out of an erotica story, really hot.

• No not yet. But obviously all the girls that I have dated, I have dated them becauxei ithough they were good looking, I would never date somebody who I didn't find attractive.

• If you ask someone out solely on their looks, then you are asking him/her out for the entirely wrong reasons. Looks are just a bonus, and they don't last forever - personalities, characteristics, morals, ethics, traits, etc, all do. And no, I haven't, and I wouldn't.

• Nope, I'm not shallow.

• What if you were really physically attracted to a girl, but didn't connect otherwise? Would you just date her for a bit in the hope of getting some? Or try to hook up? Or just not pursue her at all? (Sorry if this sounds offensive, just trying to understand)

• Wouldn't pursue at all :P If there's nothing other than looks, what's the point?

• I never have nor would I ever want to date someone based solely on their appearance.

What Girls Said 4

• well I mean for me to ask someone out on a date, I have to be attracted to them lol.

iv asked guys out for coffee who I don't even know because they make my toes curl lol. but I ask them out to get to know them. casual dating

• I have yet to date somebody only because they are good looking..

• No, not for appearance. but I have dated people that had other qualities even when I didn't feel a real connection.

I dated someone because I was attracted to his smarts. He was a genius and I learned so much from him. But because I couldn't connect with him, it didn't work out.

• Thank you, you're one of the only answers I believe and its coming from a girl too lol I thought a lot more guy would admit it.

• No, not just solely because he was good looking. Of course looks are a factor (there NEEDS to be some level of attraction physically), but intelligence and personality is what tips the scales for me.