What does it mean when she reschedules a date 4 times.

She said she was sick last week when she stood me up. She was apologetic and she rescheduled which was nice but then she rescheduled again and again and again. And now I'm waiting for her decision on what time to meet today. What do you think it means?

Well she's not interested in being anyone's girlfriend. She still wants to meet for coffee and stuff but she just wants to be friends.
Oh and she stood me up again this morning.

Most Helpful Guy

• But... you're Superbatman, two heroes in one... shouldn't you have it all under control?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say she might really very busy since she apologized and all. I've postphoned a date with a guy for 3 times recently because I have too many assignments deadlines to meet.

Well, since you are already waiting what time to meet with her today, we'll see how. if she cancelled on you again, then I think you should give up..

What Guys Said 4

• She's flaking on you and testing how much you're willing to put up with, to be with her.

So far, it's looking bad for you. 4 reschedules? You're looking desperate man.

You should just stand her up (assuming she lets it go at 4, and actually turns up herself)

I think it's far more likely she'll go for 5, or cancel on you.

You should beat her to the punch. Tell her she's obviously not serious, so you're calling it off.

• She's flaky, self-important, and training you to have your schedule always available so she can do whatever the hell she wants.

Toss the cnt to the curb. She ain't worth your time.

• Called it.

• She is either actually busy, or trying to turn you down without hurting you and being upfront about it.

• Hey if you did that to her she would be pissed off. So stop seeing her already. She obviously doesn't respect you.

• Agreed. I'll make no effort to spend time with her.