Why would the guy you are dating that acts like he is into you keep his dating profile active?

The guy I have been dating for 2 months keeps his dating profile active and updated. We have great chemistry and things seem to be moving along nicely, but I can't continue (especially since we are physical) knowing that he is checking his dating profile. Suggestions?

What Guys Said 1

• After two months that thing should be gone. If he is still looking for someone better he isn't for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like you're not the girl that he is looking for. I'm sorry to say this to you. A guy into shouldn't be updating his dating profile period. Yes things might be good on your side but on his side is another story. I would run from this type of guy because in the end you will get hurt and all he can say it I'm sorry.