Two guys that just want me to be happy?!

Are you kidding me? I don't know who to choose my scary overprotective boyfriend, or this new guy I really like who asked me out. I was gonna pick the guy I like but my boyfriend got in the way and said things would get dirty. Now they both know about each other and I got a call from the guy that says he just wants me to be happy...my boyfriend said the same but I don't know if I believe him...What should I do?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Are you serious? your boyfriend is scary overprotective & threatens you & you are deciding between him at all? WHY.

leve him obviously. w/e you do or do not do about any other guy. leave your current boyfriend. what are you expecting people to say , did you read what you wrote?

• No. I am just afraid of what he would do if I broke up with him.

• Thank you! I will try doing that! And...yes.

• Ok very good thank you :) Good luck. Message me any time if you like:)

• Okay let's see... "scary overprotective boyfriend" who makes threats or "this new guy I really like"?

Sorry- I can't help with this one - it's way too complex.