Is 5'8" too tall for a girl?

My boyfriend is just slightly taller than me, maybe 5'10" or 5'11", and I have yet to wear heels while with him - we've been official for only about a month now. I love heels but rarely ever wear them because I hate the feeling of towering over everyone. All my family members aren't particularly tall and my friends are shorter than me as well.

Guys, what height do you think is too tall for a girl and which height do you prefer?

Girls, are any of you as tall me or feel the same way?

I'll appreciate any advice. I just hate being this height. I wish I were 5'5".

Most Helpful Guy

• i dated a women that was my exact height without hill and when she wore hills she was like 4inches taller I really didn't care because my d*** was still way bigger then hers so its all good to me. I like tall women short women thin women chubby women but to be honest I most like a sense of humor someone that doesn't take themselves to seriously and can make fun of themselves a nice smile and good conversation

What Guys Said 5

• Perfect height! I love tall girls.

• I went on a date with a girl who who was 6'1". of course I'm 6'5" so I thought it was awesome. Everyone stared though lol. your not too tall. He is too short.

• Yes, 5'8" is tall for a woman as it is well within the top 10% , and is, in fact, somewhere approaching the 5% mark.

• I met a girl last year who was 6'1 and I'm 6'3 but yeah not a problem.

• I don't think there is a "too tall", height doesn't really matter.

To be fair, I'm 6'2, but I'd still love to date a girl who was taller than me, like 6'10. I can appreciate the tall, the short, and anywhere in between.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry about your height. I thought I would tower over my boyfriend in my favorite heels, but turns out he was still taller than me when I wore them. If you're worried about wearing heels and feel self-conscious, he'll pick up on it, so try not to worry, enjoy being feminine and stand tall (I'm 5'7.5"). There are so many girls who are 5'5" and would kill to be as tall as you. Embrace it and be proud of it :)

• Most women are less than 5'5"(statistical fact). So it is more like there or so many women who are 5'2" or 5'3".

• Im 5'8 and confident with my height so should you