Which one should I hang out with tonight?

1. Girl friend of mine who is fun but friends are a bit annoying.

2. New guy I'm dating and sort of like, but I think he's looking for things to progress, sexually.

3. Ex boyfriend who I really miss and would make me laugh/smile and take care of me, I'm sick and he's a doctor.

4. Friend that I really like, I don't think he knows it tho and I would like to talk to him about it. He thought I was going away this weekend so probably made his own plans and was being weird and shady with his texts last night when I asked what he was up to.

Who should I ask to hang out with tonight, assuming they're all available?

• Girl friend
  • New Guy
  • Ex B/F
  • Friend I like
I went with choice A and had a blast. In the end, by not inviting the guys out they all contacted me and curious where I've been. I was lonely and upset the guys weren't giving me attention and now I got the opposite from avoiding them. Love it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish you could choose number 4, but if his texts were weird last night, then I wouldn't go there. If you go out with the new guy and you aren't ready to proceed with him, that might make you have a bad night. And, in my unfortunate experience, hanging out with your ex is trouble when you are trying to date new guys. Your safest bet is the girl friend.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to me like you care for you're ex and he cares for you and makes you happy, so I'd go with him. It's up to you though! ^^

• Go with your friend that you like :)