In the kiss?

Alright. So is there like a specific way guys will kiss a girl when they REALLY like her as opposed to just kissing some girl for the hell of it? I mean do they make any specific moves or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really determine how much a guy likes you based on how he kisses you. More importantly its the settings in which he kisses you...if he's prone to kissing you in public (not talking about making out, it can be even a peck) then I would say that's a good sign.

What Guys Said 2

• If it's slow and you stare in each other's eyes. He really is trying to impress you and thinks you are a lady. If he is all rough and moving kind of fast he wants sex! WE ARE NOT HARD ANIMALS TO FIGURE OUT! THEN there are some guys who are lazy kissers. You kinda have to keep on making out and find out what kind of guy you have!

• I'd really want to French Kiss if I like her a lot!

What Girls Said 2

• Well if he is making out with you in public and staring at other girls while doing so, he's using you. He should be a bit nervous and be in a private area when kissing you. This should mean that he really likes you.

• Nah it depends on the feeling that the other person is carrying...a kiss is a kiss but how it makes you feel is a another story people determine what a special kiss is!