Am I just another Girlfriend?

Recently my boyfriend has been whispering "i love you" as if he doesn't want anyone to know(he hasn't told me in a day- he used to tell me a hundred times a day), and yesterday we were talking on the phone and he asked me to be his valentine this year. After I agreed he said,"yes, six year streak!" I now what you're thinking,- aww sweet this id their sixth year,we have only been dating for a few months.I am begining to think I am just another girlfriend that he will break up woth in 6 months.HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm it seems you guys are just getting to know each other so yes maybe he means you are his sixth valentine. But I don't think that means he will break up with you lol don't worry

• Thanks, I hope your right!

• Appreciate it ;)

• no prob girlie :3

What Guys Said 2

• lol. we won't know what's on his mind to be honest. just go with the flow. keep your walls up

• I don't get this.

You're dating him for a few years and now a few months?

What Girls Said 1

• Follow your instinct...women don't do that enough. Trust me there are too many men to waste time on one that you are already questioning after 3 months.