So I really like this girl and she said she wanted to hang out but I don't know what to do with her?

I've known this girl for awhile now. We talk to each other alot. In fact we talked all day today. I like her alot. I asked her if she wanted to hang out together sometime and she said that would be great. I have two problems

1. She is one of my sisters friends and I don't know if the only reason she wants to hang out with me because she'll want to hang out with my sister too and

2. I don't know where to hang out with her or what to do that's fun with her.

Any advice would help tremendoulsly.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, the easiest thing to do is ask her what she would like to do. She might appreciate the fact that you considered to ask her. Movies are a good idea, but you can't do much talking there, if that's what you want to do.or hire out a movie and watch it at home with popcorn and stuff! (cheaper alternative) Go out to the town, walk around, talk heaps.Be yourself! If she likes you, don't stress, because I'm sure that she just wants to spend time with you.keep it casual and fun.

Dont stress!

• Generally a girl doesn't spend all day talking to you if she doesn't like you, so I'm pretty sure she just wants to hang out with you. Movies are usually good, although very played out. I suggest you find out what some of her interests are and if y'all share any interests then do something based on that.

What Guys Said 0