Is it wrong if a guy is 26 and the girl is 18 to date?

Is it wrong if a guy is 26 and the girl is 18 to date? and is it true that the guy can't find himself a girlfriend at his age. Would it be called desperation if this guy is dating an 18 year old?

Most Helpful Guy

• why would it be desperate, I'm 25 and I date 18,19,20 year olds it has nothing to do with how old she is, unless she's under 18. Maybe he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• if they really like each other, then I don't think age matters. have you heard of that civil war (or was it ww1? idk) couple? the girl was 21 and her husband was 81 and they freakin loved each other.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's called that but in love, age doesn't matter. The age gap is fine, nothing wrong with it. As long as both partners are faithful to each other, that's all matters I guess.

• So he's not desperate meaning he wants to date that 18 year old because he likes her?

• Well all guys are different...do uk this guy well because he could really like you but he could also be lookng for action.. it all depends on the circumstances

• do it !