How do you let a girl know you want to kiss them without straight up telling them that?

Most Helpful Girl

• well, the most surefire way to get your point across is to just say it. short of that, you'll have to do most of the work with your body language. sit or stand a little bit closer than you normally would, talk a little softer so she has to lean in a bit to hear you, move from making eye contact to glancing at her lips as she's talking, etc. she'll get the message. then all you have to do is make your move.

What Girls Said 4

• The very best way is to first have your arm around her waist, then look into her eye's. It might sound weird but it will totally set the mood. Smile but don't show your teeth. And whisper "I really like you." If you do these steps she'll get the hint and the kiss will be great.

• hm.this is a good question, and there are a variety of answers: 1. you can straight up ask them, which you said you ddnt wanna do, but its effective, and can show the girl that your gutsy.which is sometimes a good thing

2. just kiss her, (but read body language first)

3. you could kiss her on the forehead/ cheek.see how she responds, maybe lean in for the real thing after that, or just leave it at that and take it slowly.but it shows her (kinda like show then tell) that you are interested in a sweet way

4. or you can tell her: 'im going to kiss you know' if the opportunity arrises, such as that moment of silence, or just the timing seems right.it is forward and gutsy, but at the same time gives her the opportunity to say yay or ney.

hope I helped! good luck

• get closer to her look her in the eyes make sure she gets the idea of what ur about to do. take one hand and wrap it around her waist the other on her cheek. lean in 90% and then meet her the next 10% k hope it helps

• lick your lips, look at her lips, bite your bottom lip (that drives me crazy)

What Guys Said 1

• It's very simple, never never ever ask a girl can I kiss you, that makes you look like a wuss, now you can say I want to kiss you, or do you want to kiss me, but never can I kiss you. The best thing to do is get her alone like your car, at her doorstep somewhere private not in public and then just go for it, put your hands on her face, and then down to her chin and bring her in towards you and bam there you go, kiss her. Keep in mind most women want to be kissed on the first date that shows you like them, and guess what if you kiss them, then next time you call them they will want to do something like go on another date.