Why hasn't he contacted me?

So, I have been seeing this guy for two months. At first he used to text me first, all the time and ask me out and text me silly texts. That was when I was more aloof and didn't really care, I was just going with the flow. But then I started to grow all these intense feelings for him and I started initiating texting him. I think it got to point where he just expected me to text him all the time. But now all of a sudden I haven't heard from him in oh...about two weeks?! Two freakin' weeks! WTF. I did text him a text though that basically went along the lines of "we need to talk" (stupid, I realize now). And then I sent him follow-up texts over the next few days after that and he has yet to reply to any of them. I thought he and I had this incredible connection, he was always affectionate with me and we would talk for hours about anything. I know that he's busy working two jobs and has a band. I miss going out on real dates with him which is why I texted him in the first place about wanting to talk, but he doesn't know that. Is he scared? Is he trying to figure out what he wants to do with the situation? Will I ever hear from him again? What should I do? Maybe there is nothing I can do but 'not expect to hear from him ever again'. Ugh.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like all you can do is go about your life and if he contacts you or not well who knows..

its been my experience when women do this they are simply no longer interested and its best to just move on so id imagine its the same for men, but you never know what he's got going on.

• True...thanks for the input.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• This might be a bit too much but if you feel you had a good connection maybe you can try just a face to face? LIke go over to his house or where he is playing and try to find out what's going the problem with this approach is you may seem like a stalker lol so not sure but I know face to face communication always helps cause then you can read him better and see what is really going on? If not then just move on girl.. like it too short to be waiting on a man to get is crap together!

• Yeah if he hasn't said anything now, I would just stop all contact. Maybe he's going through something..who knows? But if he talks to you and says what's been going on then try to take it as it comes. If you don't hear anything however, totally move on to someone better who will talk to you and not ignore you after so much time has passed.