Ladies, why some of you take the whole day to reply a text message?

I am quite puzzled, maybe I am the type who hold on to my cell phone all the time, so I am not sure why do people need almost the whole day or even sometimes 2 days to reply?

Does it mean you are not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I text a guy I'm interested in I'll wait 10 minutes or so, just because I don't want him to think I'm overly interested and also I don't think the guy would appreciate a girl always texting him. Maybe this is just her way of trying to play hard to get I mean it depends how they play the game, sometimes I can leave it a few hours because I don't want to seem obsessive and as if I have no life. Can't say I've taken a day or two to reply unless I have a reason! Sometimes, I read it and then I reply like later later on because I end up forgetting, which I prefer because that way it makes the girl seem about more interesting and mysterious! Maybe she's just playing it like that.. don't even know if this is about a girl in particular but there you go :)

• Thanks for the comment, but I only have one method to tackle the "playing hard to get" is not to text her until she initiates, and maybe forever she won't...

What Girls Said 5

• Any text message I don't respond to immediately is one that I don't feel needs to be responded to or one that I don't care about enough to respond to

• depends. if your really good looking, the girls may want to be extra careful with txting you too soon after first meeting..or do not want to come accross as attached. that's could be the reason, or they just are not interested. if they do that even after you have become more of friends, no interest at all.

• i still can considered quite good looking to some auntie/older ladies, but definitely not like the celebrities you can think of.

havng no interest and getting her to develop it somehow is just too complex, don't even like to stress on this

• you don't want to be oober hot, the girls would b afraid you were too good to be true lol this is true, too complex. I wish it was as easy as sniffing each other and f***ing. simple, end of story hahaha

• Agreed with the rest , girls play hard to get juss so it doesn't seem were desperate. But you guys do the same to us you say you'll call us but never do. Lol pretty ironic isn't it?

• I don't think for a second that it means their not interested! We read all sorts of magazines, and every single one tells us to play hard to get, because men like the chase. Hey it's got you posting a question about it doesn't it?! If she were to reply with very vague responses, or tells you she's busy, then you have an issue. Good luck with whatever girl you're pursuing :)

• Hi, any example for a 'very vague response'?, I think its more than an "i don't know" kind of answer when question been ask...

• if she doesn't carry on conversations. If she replies with "K," or "sure," or other one word replies. If she doesn't ask questions, or give you details, she probably isn't feeling you

• lol I have a rule where I wait like 2-5 minutes to text a guy back if I'm interested in him because I don't want him to think I have no life and I'm ALWAYS available. the whole day thing...uh yeah probably not interested?

What Guys Said 0