How much is too much?

Now, based on what I've read off this website, it seems that guys should always be the one to intitiate contact and that girls just get to sit and wait. With this in mind, how often should a guy call the girl? how much is considered too much and how little is considered too little?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it doesn't always have to be calling. You can text, send emails, ect, ect. A girl likes hearing the guys voice. But, a sweet text good morning and goodnight is always a thoughtful gesture as well. That's how my boyfriend and I have been. Every morning, we have a good morning text and every night, we have a text to make sure we've gotten home okay and tell each other to have a good night. It's the little things that go a long way. Just a text to let them know you're thinking about them. That's all you need. Just make sure you don't totally ignore her but don't be too overly clingy. A phone call is nice every once in a while, or more. It just depends if they like talking on the phone or not. A lot of people don't and a lot of people do. Just find out what her preferred type of communication is.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

• Well that depends on a lot. Are you friends or just crushing on her, or in a realtionship? If your just friends and see her on a regular basis I would think a couple times a week, just calling or texting to say hey. If you aren't really friends with her, I would call her maybe every week, or week and a half to see if she wants to do anything. If your in a realtionship, try call everyday or everyother day just to let her know your thinking of her. Hope that helped!

What Guys Said 0