When going on a date with a girl, how much do guys eat?

Would a girl consider it bad if a guy can't finish his food? Whenever I eat with a girl I like, I always lose my appetite, don't know why

Most Helpful Girl

• I like watching men eat :) don't know why... lol...

but that's just me I suppose...

I wouldn't consider it bad if you can't finish it, I'm not your mom :P

Don't feel nervous, if you feel hungry and you're nervous about it, order a small portion

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't even notice...I'd be too worried if he thought I ate too much (I love food) haha

• I don't notice or even care that much but I like guys who can finish their plate

• it's not attractive eating in front of someone, esp if you're hungry. so I always eat before hand so I'm not that hungry during the meal

• i love watching men eat...

its so sexy and such a turn on

its like their manliness of hunting meat comes out

• If it's a restaurant, I wouldn't really care or mind. But I happen to be a very good cook and in the words of my SO, my food tastes better to him than most restaurants'. So if a guy were to show anything less than a hearty appetite, that would put me off. True to the stereotype of cooks, I am quite temperamental!

• Oops, sorry, meant to say "hearty appetite for my cooking".

• You are my best friend ^^ lol I love cooking and I am not always temperamental but give me a chance to be and I'll enjoy the **** out of it XD

• Haha! :-) So do you enjoy cooking or do you enjoy other people cooking? Or both?

What Guys Said 3

• dude, I can never eat when its just me and her. its weird.

I just end up screwing myself over, because afterwords I get so hungry!

• werd son lol I always eat like a little girl when I'm with her

• Eat all of your food, and then show her you're a real man by eating hers, too.

I wouldn't worry about it. If she's that put off by you not finishing a meal, it calls into questions whether you'd actually want a second date in the first place.

• I don't think either person would really notice or care. Especially if it's a first date or an early one.