Do girls have a problem dating a shorter guy than them?

So I'm 5'6 and basically fit (six-pack, pecs, etc., but not buff), but I've always wondered why a girl wouldn't date a guy just a little shorter than her. I'm 19 but I still have a baby face which I guess adds more of a problem to my height. But to you girls, is it that big of an issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'm barely an inch taller than you and im twenty five I hope i can make up for it by strong physique and elsewise.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'10" and considering dating someone of your height and build. Not sure though because I'm built thick with a broad structure and he's thin and muscular so it would look super weird. So I'm still deciding...

• Yes, I wouldn't go out with a guy shorter than me. I don't mind a baby face tho. But I'm only short myself so 5"6 wouldn't put me off.

• So is it like a masculinity issue?

• No idea to be honest never really thought why I like it just do.

What Guys Said 1

• Im 5'5 and I know girls wouldn't date me because of it, but hey you got an inch on me, lucky guy :)