He just stopped texting me why?

I met this guy quite a while ago then he asked for my number on facebook we got texting and he asked me to go out fora drink or coffee so I said yes but on the day he got caught up at his dads house as he lives away from home.

after that he continued to text he asked me to go visit him soon so I said I would... he continued to text me every other day calling me gorgeous and just chatting normal ...

but he hasn't texted for 4 days when he texted every other day .. I thought id leave it fora bit so I wouldn't be bugging him but I wanna kno if you think he likes me or not cz I don't wanna make a fool out of myself :/ ...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, it SOUNDS like he likes you, and as for the lack of texts--- I don't know if guys are the same as girls (you how if a girl is often the first to text, they'll have a period where they won't text first in hopes that the boy will miss them and text first instead?) and he may just want you to text him first instead. I'm not sure if that's the case though, since boys are kind of dense about that.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, it sounds like he really likes you and is just busy or lost his phone or something C:

• heyyy :) I texted him this morn he texted back but he wasn't like normal so not sure what's going on I texted back then and he hasn't replyed so ill just wait and see what happens :/ thank you :D xxx