Would you date Taylor Swift?

Yeah, I know she's pretty, but there's also the issue of your personal life coming out in her music.

So, guys [and girls, too-- I won't judge!], what do you think? Would you go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I'd date her.

Then she can release a single about how I broke her heart so I can laugh about it.

• I'd do it in a heartbeat! Same goes for emma watson, emmy rossum, lindy booth, or hillarie burton, lol.

• No, my personal life might end up in a song.

• Nah. I don't think she's ugly but I don't think she's all that great looking. Not my type.

• sure why not

• Shes ok...average looking, and just think she puts on a ton of make-up...so you have to wonder what she really looks like under all that...plus her skin is going to be bad when she's older, a lot of make-up is bad for you.

So the guy coming out in me says yes I'd date her, only because it's taylor swift...but I would not be expecting anything meaningful ...shes just be another lover.

My brain says don't go for it tho, the stars are best to be left alone.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure. If we broke up she'd probably write a song about it ;)

• Hmmmmm, I might. And I'm not a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with it) I'm straight. I think she's cute though. But I probably wouldn't, her music's not the best to me anymore...