30% (3)42% (5)36% (8)Vote
  • Iron Man
    10% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Juggernaut!

If we're talked lame-brain good guys, Gambit is cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • voted for Spidey because I read some of Todd McFarlane's work in the early 90s before he started Image. Also I kinda like Sam Raimi's films.

• I don't read any Marvel, Juggernauts a good guy now? He was always a villain in the movies and cartoons!

• He'll always be a hero to me!

What Guys Said 10

• Tough choice: Superman is cool, all around, but a bit dull. Spider-man I can relate to most, and he has a cool sense of humor, too...if only he didn't whine so much. :P Iron-Man I never was too crazy about, but the movies make him seem very cool. However, despite the fact that I'm CERTAIN that the Green Lantern movie is going to be horrible, I always wanted to be a Green Lantern, specifically Hal Jordan. He was cool both as a hero AND as his alter-ego. I mean, think about it: he's a good-looking, test pilot who is popular with the ladies, as well as a super-powered space cop, who's ring allows him to do or make anything his imagination and will power can come up with! In theory, this makes him even more powerful than Superman, and that's saying something! :) Oh, and he can fly, either with his power ring or in his fighter planes: how can you beat that? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Asterix the Gaul

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe no one has put Spider-Pig yet.

Of the choices given I come up with a tie between Spiderman and Batman. If pressed I`ll choose Batman. Basically they`re the most human characters out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd go with batman,in the above options,but if you ask from the whole lot,it has to be Vegeta-from dragon balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • spider man.

1|0
    0|0
    • spider man is awesome, the way he can climb buildings and whatnot.

• spidey

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool. From the ones on the list, there's on reason it shouldn't be Batman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider-monkey lol

0|0
    0|0
  • BATMAN! He has no superpowers, yet he still knows how to kick someones ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Batman!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Wonder woman

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad to see her getting some votes, I honestly thought she'd barely get any. :P

• I ze besttt superman round heer :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider Mannnnnn! <3 LOL!

1|0
    0|0
  • i had to say superman because I want a hoody with superman on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain Planet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman.

0|0
    0|0
  • superman? they're all relatively the same to me

0|0
    0|0