What should I do? Wait it out or text him hey casually?

I have been talking to this guy for a couple of months and we've been on a few dates. He definitely is the one that initiates contact the majority of the time. Well, I stayed over at his apartment a couple of nights ago after his party ended and we just made out and cuddled all night. He was a gentleman and was very affectionate. I kinda abruptly left early in the morning without much explanation and he walked me out and kissed me goodbye. I sent him a text later on in the day saying that I was going to have to get some scarves thanks to him (he had given me a hickey) and he just replied back with "lol sorry Then I sent him another a text last night saying "sorry I left so early today.. it was really good seeing you" and he never responded, It's been a couple of weeks and I still do think of him. I do want to talk to him but I don't want to come off as needy...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why some guys do that. As I was reading this I was thinking wow this sounds almost exactly like what I'm going through with this guy I've been dating. Same thing, he initiates contact majority of the time, I stayed at his place, we just made out and cuddled all night and then I left early in the morning too lol Anyway he called me later that day for like 2 minutes only to see how I was doing and said he would call soon, here I am 4 days later with no signs of him. It's also weird because he usually calls every day or second day. I'm actually waiting it out for him to contact me first and if he doesn't although I like him I'm going to forget about it. As it feels like he might be playing games. You are definitely not being clingy you were just being polite by txting him. I'd say don't make contact with him from now as you did already text him. Wait it out like me lol and see if he responds or makes any contact with you!

What Guys Said 1

• Text him, you have nothing to lose.

What Girls Said 3

• well maybe he's pulling back a bit because he doesn't seem like you initiate the contact enough. I don't think it would seem needy if you contacted him first. if that's what you sent him, it actually doesn't really need a response.. maybe he thought that you were just telling him that and not expecting him to reply. I think you should text him and see if he wants to hang again

• I don't think it was needy or anything. He probably was just busy, or had some other good explanation. I wouldn't worry...just wait a day or so, and if he hadn't texted you yet, send him a "hey what's up" kinda text. :)

• It's hard to tell why he hasn't answered yet but if he usually responds back right away then there's surely a good explanation for that. When did you send your message? Can you be sure that he wasn't busy and didn't notice it yet or is he the type of guy to forget his cell phone? You shouldn't meet trouble halfway! ;) Especially when you had the feeling his were true as well!