Have I fu*ked this up???

A friend of mine set me up with this bloke. He came round mine for a few drinks. We got on really well, it was like being sat with one of my mates. Anyway I broke my own rule by sleeping with him on the first date. I was out the next night with my mates and text him to see how his night was going. Had a few texts back. So all looking good. I then texted the next day saying I was out with our mate if he fancied a drink. I had no reply. That was two days ago. So my question is, what the hell do I do know and have I fu*ked it up by sleeping with him on the first night?

update - never heard anything from him. so in anwser to my question. urr yes I did. I've deleted him now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chill out. If you break your own rule, give yourself a slap on the wrist and move on. If you break your rule a lot, reconsider the rule.

As for the guy, wait.

What Guys Said 2

• no

• yes

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe. You could try texting or calling him again but if he still doesn't answer I would move on and forget about him.