Why do guys say they wanna hangout but then they don't contact you?

Me and this guy hungout 11 days ago and he told me he wanted to see me again. I haven't heard from him since then. I saw him for the first time today at work and he just looked at me. What happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to try to answer this as gently, but honestly as possible.

The "hang out" as you call it, soundws like it was just that. No big deal to him. Unfortunately, this is just the way that some guys let a girl down, by not calling.

I know this drives women absolutely nuts, but it's reality. Now, there are all kinds of guys, but 11 days? Yeah, this means he's just not into you...sorry.

Also - it's important to understand that when a woman says "I will call you", what she usually means is the very next day. When men say "I will call you", it means before we die. This is what makes dating so difficult for both men and women in my opinion, because we really do think quite differently. Men are so much better at the asking out part (in general), but most women are much better communicators, especially when it comes to feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• It probably means he's not interested & I'm just being brutally honest here, guys always say things like that to be nice, & he probably just said it in the moment & you took it to heart.

What Girls Said 2

• You could try getting in contact with him instead of waiting for his call.

• That's a negatory, Ghost-rider. This move will only cause her further discomfort, since he's indicated no serious interest at all - and it may actually make him feel awkward, too. If there's going to be more to her story, he will have to make the "second" move.

• don't take what he says so seriously. he was just making small talk