How do you guys have time to date?

With school, a job, homework, studying, club, organizations and community service, I barely have time for sleep. I'm just wondering how some of you are able to allot time to be with your significant other.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that it sounds impersonal and it loses some of the spontaneity of dating but you schedule it...all of the things you are doing take up time and they take up A LOT of time but there is ALWAYS a place where there is a lull in a schedule that is used to relax for just a little while (NOT sleep time) it might only be an hour for your lunch break or fifteen minutes for a bathroom break, or just before you go to bed when you have finished your homework for the night and are taking a break to relax use these chances to call or text to tell each other a message that says your thinking of one another, do something that is enjoyable but relaxing watch a movie, have lunch together followed by a walk in the park. whatever it is make sure its something you both enjoy and that it is relaxing this should help you not only find time to spend with her/him but it will also be something you look forward to rather than thinking of it as just another thing you HAVE to do.

What Girls Said 1

• you don't have to spend a lot of time together, once or twice a week is fine with dates. I am sure you sit and watch a show or two during the week. During the time when you are not together, texts and calls will work. Find someone on the same level with you, who has goals and things she is working on as well. I was so busy, and dating a guy who only had a job and no school was kind of tiring, studying for finals and he wants to hang out later, I think I fell asleep once at the movies lol I was just too tired. He wouldn't understand why I was at the library so long, or tired. so basically if the other person get's you and understands your schedule, dating is not that hard or draining.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I don't have school, or homework, or studying, or club, or organizations, or community service. Makes it a lot easier.