What do you guys think, do you think I can get a date out of this girl?

I just met this really gorgeous girl yesterday in this home party, I loved her she is gorgeous she is really nice and likes to talk...a lot which I really like, because I hate pulling conversations out of girls.

We talked for a good 2 hours and 30 minutes non stopping, I flirted a little bit not too much, she seemed OK with it, I rather built rapture first. She shared with me really personal stuff, which I found interesting.

Anyhow she seemed to enjoy my company and then when I asked for her phone she told me she won't give it to me because it is too personal, although she said add me through Facebook.

So what do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like she just likes to talk lol, but if you got the sense that she enjoyed talking to you then chances are she's being real with her reasoning. I understand her not giving out her number to some guy you only met once at a party. I think you still have a chance, it just that despite talking for so long you don't really "know her well enough" yet. that's what I think she's feeling, so take her up on the facebook thing and keep talking to her through that first

What Guys Said 0