Guys, advice for a single mom?

I was with my ex for 2 yrs. When we found out I was 2 months preg he fell off the radar. he came back when I had 4 weeks left. I told him the only life I want him in is our son's. my son is 14 months now and I'm ready to date again.

is it going to be hard to date now that I'm a mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's going to be a lot harder for you. From a mans point of view it's hard to get involved with a single mother for a few reasons the biggest is how to react to the child... Do you treat him/her like a 3rd party which will feel wired or do you bond? Trouble with bonding is if the relationship breaks up then he will be breaking up with two people (you and your child)

Also most men like the idea of having their own children they can put some effort into rather than another mans. It's not fair I know but that's life and it sounds like you got treated badly.

What Guys Said 2

• Might be.. depends on the guy you're trying to court.

As for myself, I don't think I could ever date a woman who has experienced the "mircale of life" with someone else, regardless of how everything went down. She would have to be exceptional, but I don't think I could ever love her child as my own as well.

Anyway, all the best though.

• no of course not that all just comes down to the kind of people you meet everyone is different... its the same as if someone doesn't want to date someone who rides a bike or does some guys actually are more attracted to moms there more experienced and mature in life and that's a strong quality so good luck with the dating

What Girls Said 0