Are you dating someone you are totally happy with?

Are you dating someone you are happy with? or are you still secretly on the lookout for someone new/better?

I have NEVER dated a girl that made me think "wow, this girl is perfect, I totally have no desire for anyone else now!"

Ive been close, but I'm always thinking "well, she is OK, but I really want XYZ"

I think that a lot of relationships are like that, just temporary relationships. one or both people know that its not right and won't last, but its nice for the moment.

Cast your vote

• I don't even look at anyone else, I already have my dream person
  • This relationship is just temporary, I'm not really into him/her

Most Helpful Girl

• That's such a guy things to say, haha. It seems as if men are always looking for the next best thing. They can never be happy with the amazing woman that's right in front of them. They always want someone who can 'one-up' the girl they're with.

...Either that or you've truly dated some duds.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been dating my boyfriend for close to seven months now and I am 100% happy with him. We do have our ups and downs, but we talk it out with one another.
    I feel that if you have eyes open for someone else, then generally you should not be with the person you are with.

• Yes.

My boyfriend is p e are f e c t!

I don't care about any other man...he's all I want. And I mean it!

He totally makes me think ''I'm so blessed...I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world...and I can't believe he's mine...he's more than I ever wanted/dreamed''.

• I can't vote on either of those sorry. The guy I'm seeing is not perfect by far but I still really like him NOR do I think he is "the one"

• i agree my boyfriend is amazing! I really like him I'm not on tha lookout for someone else but I deff don't think he's perfect...nobody is :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have anyone :O not that I care either. Whatever happens, happens.