He used the "I will call you line" but never did. Help, what is going on?

I don't know what to think, I'm currently seeing a guy who I'm attracted to. He claims he likes me and whenever I'm with him he looks after me, doesn't let me pay for anything and treats me like a girlfriend. However, we aren't official and I don't think he wants to make it official because although he treats me like a girlfriend when I'm with him, when I'm not, he doesn't bother to call/ text me to see how I'm doing. I don't want to seem clingy or desperate so I don't call or text him either and basically we can go for a long period of time in no contact until he decides to call/text me. It annoys me because I'm not sure what he wants. I have stayed at his place on a few occasions but only because he lives 2 hours away from me and it gets really late. We sleep together but it hasn't gone passed "3rd base" if you can call it that. I don't know what he's thinking. Why does he treat me like a girlfriend when I'm with him but doesn't bother to contact me when I'm not with him? Oh and another detail, he always says without me asking to, "I'll call you tonight" every time but never does...i've confronted him about it but he keeps doing it. The latest time I saw him which was Sunday, I stayed at his place and had to leave at 6.30am because I had work the next day, he used the "I will call you line" but never did. Help, what is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• sry to say this but he's obviously not that into u, he's probably just a gentlemen to the ladies

What Guys Said 2

• Well it's just speculation but it sounds like he's got a really busy life and is possibly seeing someone else. Sounds like your gut feeling is right as it usually is.

• As you mentioned, I think he is seeing somebody else too. Only that explains why he goes missing for days without a care. :( Thanks :)

• It's all your fault obviously.

What Girls Said 1

• omg you leave. I had a guy like this. your a booty call his back up girl incase anything goes wrong.. if he can't find anyone better. Leave him for real. Before he gets rid of you. Don't fall for it. Trust me.. I was in your shoes.

• thanks! I left him 4 months ago, f** a**holes!