I want to get closer to my boyfriend?

i see my boyfriend during the week at school and on Sundays...we talk online (cause he doesn't have a phone) and during school hours...i feel like we don't talk the right way though help?

when we talk especially in person...its kind of awkward and although we hold hands and kiss...i feel like I dnt really kno him as a person we (unfortunately) haven't been on a date yet...weve been in a relationship for almost a month so its new lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it you two are pretty young. It's always a little awkward when you go through this stuff the first time. When you start feeling awkward, remember that he doesn't really know what he's doing either but that he's there talking to you because he cares about you and wants to know what you think and feel. Focusing on that should help you relax and just talk about anything.

It's nice to see that you want to know him as a person, that's very mature of you. I've dated girls in the past year who didn't really care about that. They just want to see a nice car. My advice is to start mixing in serious questions when you talk online (people open up a little easier online) like "What do you think you want to do after school?" or "If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go and why?" The answers to those questions might not specifically give you information about him like facts, but they will show you how his mind works and what he thinks is important. As you figure more out, the rest should come easier. As you two begin sharing more feelings and history together, the physical part will become more fulfilling too.

Don't worry about it. Enjoy this time in your life. It only happens once.

What Guys Said 2

• I need a little more info to offer advice. What makes you think there's something wrong with the way you two are communicating, did he say something or act a certain way? What kinds of things do you two do together other than talk at school and online?

• yet you say your in love on your profile?

What Girls Said 0