Is weight a factor when dating?

Would you judge at a persons weight before you go out with them?

• Yes
    80% (8)60% (6)70% (14)Vote
  • No
    20% (2)40% (4)30% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• No, and any one who would is a shallow douche. If they are over or under weight it doesn't make them any less awesome. All I'd want to do then is hope to help them become healthier (hell, it'll help me stay healthy too to practice such WITH someone).

Interesting, girls are more shallow than guys when it comes to weight. Shocked (not really). Well, at least from this poll so far (which is a tiny sample size).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I couldn't go out with someone if I could really see bone or if I think that they could literally crush me. Anything between what I might risk breaking and what might break me is up for consideration though

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't care about digits, she can be any weight as long as she suits it. Different women carry weight differently, if the weight she is fits her than what's their to complain about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say guys judge girls for their weight just as much as girls judge guys for their height

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about numbers. Appearance is the more important factor. My ex was about 135-140, and she looked awesome. The only thing that matters as far as actual weight goes is whether I can pick her up or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• yes I would. If he is too fat I wouldn't date him. I like guys who love to work out, and I like a certain body type so I would not consider dating a guy who doesn't put time at the gym. If he is like 10 pounds over a little chubby I can work with that

0|0
    0|0
  • well your weight is part of how you look, I'm average weight and I go for more average guys. But weight isn't a key factor as long as theyre not seriously obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if they were unhealthy. I'm not into people who don't respect themselves enough to take care of their own bodies. and I mean I don't like the unhealthy thin looking people as much as the unhealthy bigger people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd never date a fat person

1|0
    1|0