I initiated text last Sunday, we hung out... had a good time. But haven't heard from him.

haven't heard from him since. I don't want to be the first to text. Maybe he isn't interested. He showed interest in me first. I really hadn't noticed him until he started asking a friend for my number. Now I like him, but don't know what to do now. Please any input is needed.

please guys and girls answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing wrong with making contact, somebody has to or there will be no ending result. Send an email, text or call either is fine but to answer your question "Call" Hope this helps!

• Thanks it does... I just feel like I was the one to initiate text last. So I don't want to seem clingy or needy..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• sunday...and it's monday. don't panic. it hasn't even been a day

• No last Sunday before last. Sorry

• send him a quick text, asking him how his week was or something. keep it neutral and light and see what happens. if he doesn't respond to that also, then let it go