Do guys generally want to date someone younger?

If so, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 21 and would date anyone from 18 to 25. Lately I have been leaning more towards younger girls because I feel kind of unexperienced for someone my age (only had one girlfriend in my life and have only ever "done anything" with that one girl) so I usually lean towards younger girls as I think most 18-19 year olds probably have around the same experience I do, and girls older than I am probably have a lot more experience than I do.

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't mind dating younger girls - because they're beautiful. However, they'd better show me they're mature enough to handle me. Spoiled b*tches get my harsh treatment.

I also wouldn't mind dating older ladies, as long as they look good. Older women are more down-to-earth and paid back to guys since they KNOW that they've lost some youth.

• Yeh, it happens due to their general psychology that a younger gal is really easy to handle.

Most of the guys think to have beautful younger gals generally. They hv such kind of mental condition that beuatiful and younger gals attract them alot. When they talk to good and beautiful gals, suddenly if they come to know that she is younger, their curiosity in her gets increased double time. They think to talk to them or make them love or friendship is easier.

• That's the kind of response I was looking for. Not that the girls are necessarily more attractive, which you did mention, but that you find them easier to relate to.

• I wouldn't really care as long as its not a big age difference either way. I think women generally go for older men because of stability, and men go for younger women because of their youth and looks.

• Yes, I would but I don't really have a reason. It would feel weird otherwise.

• thats usually the case but sometimes it just happens that the person is younger.

• it depends on what the guy is looking for and what type of guy they are

some prefer young er some prefer older becaushe there more mature

but every guy is differeence

• I've only ever dated girls younger than I am, but I don't honestly care.

• I dated this kid who told me it bothered him that I was six months older. I don't think that's that big of a difference.

• Im 24, but I would date someone that's 5 years younger than me.

• I'd prefer near the same age.

• May not be as smart and less prone (if not, moreso) to money-grubbing, but usually it's about tighter everything. If this is not true then you can usually place her as a one-time college sensational slut.

• Eh? That's a huge generalization, and we weren't necessarily pinpointing college students.

• You make it sound like you're just looking for sex: "one-time college sensational slut"

• No. What I'm saying, is if she is younger and isn't tighter sex organ-wise, then she is/was one of those 'pornstar-in-training' sluts who happen to have either thrived on or learned the behavior out of college life.

Not that I go for those types. Eck! God no.

What Girls Said 1

• as they get older, yes

• Yes, but I feel too young to be dating someone in their late 20s or early 30s.