Planned "one night stand" if you can?

So there's a girl I met at the end of last semester and we just talked all summer just texting dirty and joking with each other. Well she's coming back to visit the area and we're kinda planning a one night stand lol. Do you girls usually not joke about this to much unless your serious.

--- She constantly well send me messages for fun, epically when she's drunk and she always wants to flirt and stuff with me.

I'm not ganna say no, but is she serious

Most Helpful Girl

• First off - girls can be just a pervy & dirty minded as a guy. Some of us are completely comfortable with talking, laughing, and joking about sex. This doesn't always mean we are going to hop into bed with you. But if you two are actually making plans while she is in town, then it is a possibility. What kind of relationship did you have before she left the area?

My advice would be to keep it casual and let things happen. If she is looking to hook up then she will let you know. Just don't pressure - keep up your usual routine of 'keeping it light' and joking. It is hard to read between the lines with texts but in person you will be able to read the 'vibes'.

• Sweet, I'd say that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Our relationship before was she turned me down one night but still constantly calls me drunk and always sends flirty texts to me. So after about one month of ignorance I decided to joke around with her and now I guess it's kinda going to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd stay away from a woman who drinks and then comes on to you.that' serious all right, serious trouble!

I don't personally approve of casual sex, I admit, so maybe I'm a little prejudiced. Certainly the women in my circles don't plan one night stands.

What Guys Said 4

• Well I will tell you this every girl that said they wanted to have a one night stand with me, did, if you want it then you have to follow through pick a day, and a place and there you go. If she said she wants to have one then she wants to have one so do it. But just beware that most girls might get attached to you, it has happend to me and well I am still in the process of trying to get rid of the girl, good luck.

• Just don't be surprised if she decides to change her mind, okay?

• she might not like it

• she may change her mind