How old were you when you had your first kiss? (:

All up there^

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 14 and it was awful LOL! He had the reputation for having kissed almost every single girl in my 8th grade class and was most of their first kiss as well. It was like kissing a frog. You'd think with all that practice he would have at least been good at it but no it was all tongue darting. It was also the first time anyone ever felt me up(over bra of course) because he wasted no time in going straight for the boobs while I was tramatized by the horrible tongue action. Maybe it was meant to be a distraction.

so yeah, not good lol

What Guys Said 3

• 16, we were on a student exchange for the summer, we only kissed twice, at best we were an "it's complicated." Still falls into the "you never forget your first" category. I won't say how long it was before my third kiss.

• I remember kissing my first "girlfriend" when I was in kindergarten, believe it or not!

Don't recall a "real" (passionate) kiss until 13 or 14, though.

• 16

What Girls Said 4

• i was 19 on my first boyfriend

and he's still my current boyfriend right now... =)

• i believe I was eight.

we went out for a day.

lol

• 14 :P Remember it like it was yesterday. Still on and off with the same guy. With other kisses in there as well.

• I was 16, about 7 years ago =)