Would You Tell Someone They Kissed Badly? Boys and Girls?

So I like this boy we kissed and it was our first kiss, I haven't kissed many boys before him though. I thought it was good but I don't know. I said sorry if it was bad and he said no it was perfect. Do you think he would tell me if it was bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• guys are complicated when it comes to this stuff. a guy may lie to you because he is afraid you will get mad if he tells the truth. others may tell you the truth. one way you can find out is think about how often he kisses you. if its only a few times and not as much as you think he should be kissing you than he lied he thinks your a bad kisser. but if he kisses you quite often than he does like the way you kiss. be advised if you are a bad kisser don't be to put down because of your lack of experience and maybe he will be the one who teaches you how to make a guy satisfied with your kisses.

What Guys Said 1

• if he said its perfect, then it means its OK, and he liked. if he didn't say anything, trying to hide his eyes, lookin to others places, it means he was lying and he didn't like it. ;)

What Girls Said 1

• If he said it was perfect he was probably being honest. If he thought it was bad he probably would have said its okay to you saying sorry, or just wouldn't have said anything at all.